The ASSURE Program is a collection of services that can help patients and their caregivers:
- Connect with neighborhood injection sites, known as Local Care Centers (LCCs)
- Schedule and reschedule medical appointments
- Manage insurance coverage and find additional assistance if needed
- Lower out-of-pocket costs with copay savings
- Access other community support resources, including transportation assistance, where available
If you’re interested in enrolling in the ASSURE Program, talk to your doctor. Together, you and your doctor can complete the ASSURE enrollment form.