Welcome to the ASSURE Program™ for patients
Helping you to start and stay on treatment with ABILIFY MAINTENA® (aripiprazole)
Once you're prescribed ABILIFY MAINTENA, you're not on your own. The ASSURE Program is here to help you stay on track with your treatment appointments.
Program benefits include:
- One-on-one phone support from a specialist dedicated to you. A registered nurse will be your ASSURE Navigator* and provide ongoing phone help with:
- Appointment reminders, follow-up calls, and assistance scheduling appointments
- Understanding your insurance coverage
- Financial assistance for eligible patients
- Information about external community support resources such as transportation assistance (where available)
*ASSURE Navigators do not provide medical advice.
- Co-pay savings program. Get help determining your eligibility for a $10 co-pay savings program.†
†Patients are ineligible if they pay cash or if prescriptions are paid in whole/part by any government agency. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Connections to local care centers. The ASSURE Program can help identify and connect you to Local Care Centers, which are independently operated alternate locations (pharmacies, infusion centers) where you can receive your ABILIFY MAINTENA treatment. Licensed healthcare professionals at these treatment centers are trained to give you your medication, as your doctor prescribes. Call the ASSURE Program to locate available Local Care Centers near you.
Start getting support from the ASSURE Program today
Tell your doctor that you’re interested in the ASSURE Program.